Hydraulic Pipe Clamp DIN3015
Sizes:Rang of O.D. 6mm to 508mm
PP -30 degree up to +90 degree in dark green color
PA -40 degree up to +120 degree in dark color
AL -50°C up to +300°C Natural color
Q235 -80°C up to +500°C Galvanizing or parkerising
SUS304 or SUS316 -80°C up to +500°C Natural color
Hydraulic Pipe Clamp Manufacturer:
Techi industrial Co.,ltd is hydraulic pipe clamp factory and manufacturer in CHINA, Our products cover heavy series pipe clamp, light series pipe clamp, twin series pipe clamp, U form clamp, Saddle clamp,plastic pipe clamp,polyamide pipe clamp.
Hydraulic pipe clamp material
- Clamp Halves (bodies) –
- PP (polypropylene – H110ma Grade) – Dark Green Colour,
- PA (polyamide – Pa-6 Grade) Black Colou,
- Aluminium (lm-6 Grade)
Top Plates and Bottom Welded Plates
- Steel (ST 37.5, IS 2062, IS 1018) With Trivalent Zinc Coated/phosphatised Finish.
- Stainless Steel ( SS 304, SS 316) With Natural Finish
- Bolts – Steel ( 4.6, 8.8, 10.9 Grade), Stainless Steel (SS 304, SS 316 Grade)
- Size – 6 Mm To 219mm ¼” To 8”
- Series – Standard Series Heavy Series
Hydraulic pipe clamp size and type:
Hydraulic pipe clamps are designed and made according to German standard DIN 3015. These products can be divided into three main types as below:
1) Standard series stauff type pipe clamps designed according to German standard DIN 3015 part 1: This kind of pipe clamps are the most popular, they are the light duty pipe clamps.
2) Heavy duty pipe clamps according to standard DIN 3015 part 2: This kind of pipe clamps are designed for high pressure, high vibration applications.
3) Twin series pipe clamps designed and made according to German standard DIN 3015 part 3: This kind of pipe clamps are used to clamp two tubes or pipes in parallel.
Light duty tube clamps (according to DIN 3015 Part 1) are available in 7 standard group sizes for normal mechanical requirements. The clamp body is available in a grooved and smooth version.
Other accessories including welding base plates, rail supports, rail nuts, cover plates, bolts and construction types.
Heavy duty pipe clamps (according to DIN 3015 Part 2) are designed for high mechanical pressure and high viration applications, and are available in 8 group sizes.
The clamp body is available in a grooved and smooth design. Other components are including welding base plates, rail supports, rail nuts, cover plates, bolts and construction types.
The design is according to DIN 3015 – both upper and lower clamp-halves are identical. The grooved webs inside the bores of the clamps provide an impact and vibration-deadening effect and absorb the forces towards the direction of the tube axis.
And when clamping hoses and cables, Techi recommends the use of clamp halves with a smooth bore.
Twin series pipe clamps (according to DIN 3015 Part 3) are available as a twin tube clamp in 5 group sizes. The clamp body is available in a groove/smooth design. Other components are including welding base plates, rail supports, rail nuts, cover plates, bolts and construction types. Clamp halves could be with same diamters or with different diameters. Clamp body with different diameter is only possible when used together.
Usually metal parts are in carbon steel with zinc-coated, zinc-nickle coated or phosphated surface treament. All metal parts are also available in stainless steel. Other materials upon request.
Stainless steel qualitities are to 1.4401/1.4301 (AISI 316/304), resistant to rust and acid.
|Impact Resistance||No Break||No Break||No Break|
|Colour||Dark Green or
Hydraulic pipe clamp package:
Polybags with strong carton box,Outer with standard export pallets or wooden box.
Hydraulic Pipe Clamp production lines